What are the characteristics of the injection molding machine process?
Injection molding machines are increasingly popular on the market today. This process can make the appearance of the product more beautiful, easy to change colors and can be sprayed, but it is expensive and technically demanding.
(1) The two shapes of the master mold are different, and one product is separately formed, and the two shapes of the male mold are exactly the same.
(2) The front and back molds of the mold must be aligned after being rotated 180 degrees from the center. This inspection must be done during design, which requires high positioning of the mold base.
(3) The total thickness of the front mold panel plus the A board should not be less than 170mm. Please check the other reference data of this type of injection molding machine, for example, the maximum mold thickness, the minimum mold thickness, the KO hole distance and so on.
(4) The nozzle of the three-plate mold can be designed to automatically release the mold, especially pay attention to whether the demolding action of the soft glue nozzle is feasible.
(5) When designing the second injection molding master mold, in order to avoid the second master mold scratching the first molded product glue position, a part of avoiding the air can be designed. However, the strength of each sealant must be carefully considered, that is, in the injection molding, whether the plastic will be deformed under a large injection pressure, resulting in the possibility of a second shot.
(6) When injection molding, the size of the first injection molding product can be slightly larger, so that it can be pressed tighter with another male mold in the second molding to achieve the function of sealing.
(7) Note: In the second injection, whether the flow of plastic will impinge on the first molded product, so that the glue position is deformed. If this is possible, be sure to find ways to improve.
(8) Before clamping the A and B plates, pay attention to whether the front die slider or the inclined top will be reset first to crush the product. In this way, it is necessary to find a way to reset the slider or the slanting top of the front die after the A and B plates are first clamped.
(9) The water transport arrangement of the two female and male models is as full as possible, and equal and identical.
(10) 99% of the cases are: the hard rubber part of the injection molding product, and the soft rubber part of the injection molding product, because the soft rubber is easily deformed.