On the importance of daily maintenance of injection molding machine
First, weekly routine inspection and maintenance content
1. Thread fastening of molds and moving parts. At least one important threaded joint should be retightened at least once a week. For general threaded connections, you should always feel loose at any time.
2. The fastening of the limit switch bolt. To ensure the reliability of the injection molding machine, the bolts or screws of the limit switch should be tightened at least once a week. Usually the limit switch will be subject to frequent collisions during operation, which may cause the bolt to loose or fall.
3. Check of the cooler. The working temperature of the injection molding machine hydraulic oil is generally between 45-50 degrees. Because the hydraulic system is designed according to the viscosity of a certain hydraulic oil, the viscosity will change with the temperature of the oil, which will affect the working components in the system. (Hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic valves, etc.) to reduce control accuracy and response sensitivity. The temperature of the hydraulic oil can be controlled by the oil cooler so that the flow of the oil cooler water flow can be checked to control the cooling effect. The leak of the cooler control valve and fittings should be checked once a week.
Second, monthly inspections and maintenance
1. The working state of the heating coil. A careful inspection of the heating coil should be carried out every month to ensure the normal operation of the heating coil. Check whether there is resin on the skin of the heating ring, whether the heating coil is loose, whether the terminal is loose, and whether the skin of the heating ring is damaged.
2. Clean and scrub the machine.
Check the oil leakage of the hydraulic parts, pipe joints and lubrication parts, and wipe the outside of the hydraulic parts and the lubrication surfaces with cotton yarn, taking care not to leave the cotton yarn on the lubrication surface.
Check the ventilation filter in the electric control cabinet. If there is any pollution, remove it and clean it in time.
Wipe off the dirty lubricant on the track of each moving part and refill the clean oil.
Wipe the control panel or computer with sponge and water to remove dust and debris.
3. Check all the bolts on the injection molding machine, focus on the bolts at the joint of the barrel and the nozzle, the control line connection bolts and the clamping nut bolts in the electric control cabinet.