Clamping Force:500 TON
High-Effect Injection Molding Machine
1. Featuring in-line design: The screw, oil cylinder, and pre-plasticization motor have the same axis to ensure low inertia during highspeed injections.
2. The pre-plasticization motor is a highspeed, high-torque hydraulic motor. Electric pre-plasticization is available if better energy conservation is required.
3. The standard injection speed is in accordance with European regulation, to ensure fast speed and accurate positioning. The product has little inner stress and stable quality.
4. The speed can be as high as900mm/s if hydraulic accumulator injection or electric injection is used.
5. Two symmetrically positioned oil cylinder, with nozzle contact force evenly distributed and precisely adjusted to ensure the concentricity between the nozzle hole and the mold gate.
6. The injection unit features full support structure with line rails: ensuring fast, smooth and low friction with higher operation precision and less energy consumption during the movement The barrel can withstand a heavier hopper.
7. Proportional backpressure control with easy operation and stable properties.
8. PID temperature control with fuzzy optimization algorithm that can ensure accurate material temperature.
9. For screws of different specification , L/D = 20:1, to ensure the consistency of plasticization.
10. For high speed screws, L/D = 24:1 or 28:1, to secure the high-speed plasticization ability.